Third Party Risk Management
What is Third Party Risk Management (TPRM)?
ResoluteGuard’s Third Party Risk Management Program is an efficient and scalable process for managing risks created by Third Party relationships. This is particularly important for high-risk vendors who process sensitive data or other sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, Credit Card Information, customer and employee personal identifiable information.
Third Party Risk Management is essential for
Vulnerabilities if TPRM is not implemented:
The TPRM process is designed to determine whether your organization’s information is secure and provide the following benefits:
- An inventory of all third-party relationships
- Establish contingency plans for when a third-party is deemed high risk, unavailable or when a third-party data breach occurs
- Assessment and segmentation of vendors by potential risks and plan to remediate risks that are above your organization’s risk threshold
- Improved confidentiality, integrity and availability of your confidential data
- Minimize risk to reputation and quality of your product
- Provide context of expectation for your organization and your vendor(s)
Get Started and Learn More Today
Email a Specialist
Speak with a ResoluteGuard specialist to learn how you can improve your cybersecurity posture.
Schedule a Demo
Learn in real-time how ResoluteGuard can provide cybersecurity protection.
Give Us a Call!
Can’t wait to speak with us? Give us a call directly to learn how we can improve your cybersecurity posture.